tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 21 23:16:06 1997

KLBC: Klingon desktop items

nuqneH (Well, the dictionary says it's a greeting ;-) )

I have undergone the task of creating a Windoze desktop in which EVERYTHING is
in Klingon. I am hoping it will help be learn the language. I have translated
a couple of things but would like to run them through you since they are
probably wrong:

Klingon: tlhIngan Holvam mu'ghom
English: The Klingon (Language) Dictionary

Klingon: tlhIngan mu'mey ngaSbe' tlhIngan Holvam mu'ghom
English: Klingon words not in the Klingon (Language) Dictionary

Klingon: De'wI'wij
English: My computer

I would also like to hear your thoughts on how to say "Internet", "Microsoft"
and "Mail / message"

Regards,
	qarnoS

	[email protected]
	"How little you mortals understand time, must you be so linear?..."

Back to archive top level