tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 22 13:41:47 1997

Re: KLBC: Klingon desktop items

On Sat, 21 Jun 1997, Darren Cubitt wrote:

> nuqneH (Well, the dictionary says it's a greeting ;-) )
>
> I have undergone the task of creating a Windoze desktop in which EVERYTHING is
> in Klingon. I am hoping it will help be learn the language. I have translated
> a couple of things but would like to run them through you since they are
> probably wrong:

We go through this a couple of times every year.  I suggest you check out
the archives of the mailing list at (http://www.kli.org), and see what's
come before.  We've discussed quite comprehensively the elements of a
Windows desktop in Klingon.

Hope this helps!
DuQaH De'vam 'e' vItul!

--Holtej