tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 17 22:36:51 1997

Gotta go...

We can say

puchDaq jIjaHnISqu'!

But, at the risk of offense, how would we be more...specific? AFAIK there is
no word pertaining to 'defecation' or other bodily waste discharge. I can
appreciate why this word/these words would have been withheld, but we are
amateur/professional linguists studying a language 12 years old or more;
surely the time has come! I will await a response, and if you all are stumped,
I'll post it to the MSN Okrand forum. I would rather wait for a possible
existing way to say it before bothering the good Doctor with this request!

pemoDneS paSqu'mo'!!!

Back to archive top level