tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 17 19:06:46 1997

KLBC: The Hills'

[email protected] on behalf of The Hills' (The Hills' what?) wrote:

> Ummmm.... sorry but I don't speak klingon yet. I just decided to learn
> today.

Hi!  I'm SuStel, the list's Beginners' Grammarian.  My job is to help you
start learning Klingon.  Whenever you have a question about the language, or
if you want to converse in easier Klingon with me helping you out, just put
"KLBC" at the beginning of the subject line.  This will signal me to your
question or writing, and it will tell others that they should let me correct
any mistakes you may have made before anyone else (this keeps you from getting
five conflicting opinions, confusing you even more).

Two important web sites for you to visit, if you haven't already seen them:

The Klingon Language Institute
http://www.kli.org

This list's FAQ
http://www.thomtech.com/~dspeers/klingon/faq.htm

jumuvpu'mo' juquvmoH.  batlh tlhIngan Hol Daghojjaj.
You honor us by joining us.  May you learn Klingon honorably.

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level