tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 12 18:39:33 1997

RE: KLBC: re-introduction

jatlh Voqrel:

> Voqrel 'oH pongwIj'e'.
> jabbI'IDmeyvetlh vIlaD 'ach jIvumnISchoHpu'.
> DaH jIchegh.
>
> My name is Voqrel. I was on this list but then I got busy. Now I'm
> returning.
>
> I think I'll stick with that for now. :) That second sentence gave me
> problems.

Your second sentence literally reads "I read those data transmissions but I
had begun to need to work."  Often, when referring to the list, we use the
word {jabbI'IDghom}, though it's not "official."  And perhaps you would
benefit from using the word {jeS} instead of {laD}.

jabbI'IDghomvamvaD jIjeStaH 'ach jIvumnISchoHpu'
I was participating in this data transmission-group (the mailing list), but I
had begun to need to work.

bIcheghmo' batlh bIvangpu'.

--
SuStel