tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 02 10:36:58 1997

Re: Portuguese TKD

> I've been working on getting some copies of the Portuguese translation of
> TKD sent up from Brazil.  They should be arriving by the end of this month.
> They're a bit pricey (apparently books are NOT cheap in Brazil) but I'll
> make them available at my cost to anyone wanting to buy one at the qep'a'.

        It's not apparently. It's REAL.  The books here is very expensive!
Don't ask me why  :((  But, I'm curious .. there are any brasilians going to
the qep'a' ?  I'm intending to go next year!

--
Eduardo "Edy" Fonseca  ||  Belo Horizonte MG - Brasil
PAU BRASIL, a Home Page do VGA Planets:

Back to archive top level