tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 01 23:14:39 1997

Re: jajlo'

In a message dated 97-05-30 18:11:12 EDT, charghwI' writes:

<< Lacking greater context (I need to find that original message),
 I'm not exactly sure what Qov intended. I do wonder why you
 assume that {muv} means "enroll, enlist". In all of my
 dictionaries, it just says, "join". I don't note any canon
 usage, either, so it is hard to argue with Qov's useage. >>

In TKD Addendum we also find {muvmoH} glossed as "recruit (vt)."  From this I
analyze that {muv} means "enlist, enroll"; and, {muvmoH} is literally "cause
to join, cause to enlist, cause to enroll."

I do not disagree that you may recruit minerals as candidates for your
solution.

peHruS

Back to archive top level