tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 28 13:58:10 1997

Re: Language jokes show English speaking bias...

[email protected] on behalf of Neal Schermerhorn wrote:

> I like it! Anyone notice Sab = decline, deteriorate? That's why I don't
drive
> one...

<*Saab* Dalo'pu''a'?  wa' lo'bogh vay''e' DaSov'a'?> *Marc Okrand* vItlhobpu'
'e' vIHech.  ben puS ngoDHom tlhaQ vItu', 'ach qep'a'Daq vItlhob 'e' vIlIj!

Actually, I meant to ask Marc Okrand if he ever drove one, or knew someone who
did.  I noticed this one a long time ago, but I forgot to ask him at the
qep'a'!

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian