tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 25 11:45:54 1997

*london*Daq DayIn'a'

Savan..

*london*Daq DayIn'a'. tlhIngan lengwI choQaHlaH'a'.
wejleS *london*Daq vIpaw 'ej jIQaHnIS jIH pav.

Do you live in London? Can you help a Klingon Traveller.
I arrive on Monday and I urgently need some help!

This is a plee for help! I need some help toget home,
but the person I was suppose to meet in London
is no longer there :( If you can help me, please mail me at
[email protected].

I know this is improper use of the list, but there is some tlhINgan
Hol in the message.

QaHnIs!