tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 24 20:40:29 1997

vegh the nentay

peSHIrvo':
>In my opinion it would depend on whether the "two rows of nentay
>Klingons" is one single entity (and word) for a Klingon or not. But I
>agree it seems shaky at best..
[...]
>Again, this depends on... Oh well, I've uttered my opinion on this
>enought imes above for you to get the idea. I'm just curious what
>your reactions will be on this.

You cannot go thru two rows of warriors with pain sticks. However, if
nenchoHwI' collapses in agony and *crawls* to the end of the gauntlet, I can
see how a kind of tunnel may be formed, ceilinged with the pain sticks whose
ends keep thrusting down. Perhaps this explains the dissatisfaction with
using vegh for this. Crawling is such a demeaning entry into adulthood.
Literally, it works.

Back to archive top level