tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 22 14:33:22 1997

Re: Right of Ascention

ASCII is a limited medium, easily misinterpreted. Even as a
joke, an adult should never give dangerous advice to a child.
The person giving the request stated he was 14 years old. I do
not want to read in the paper that some child electrocuted
himself following advice given on this list.

choyaj'a'?

charghwI'

puqloDpu'vaD DaghItlh 'ej

According to Bill Willmerdinger:

> William Cody wrote:
> >
> > I agree, you're <maw'>, but if you do it, here's some suggestions:
> > You're human, so allow for that.  Have the people doing this understand to
> > do it so that it might hurt, but not much (14-year olds may not be ideal.
> > They tend to get carried away, and might injure you, even if they intend
> > not to).  Wear armor (shirts, jeans, chain-mail), and do it fast.  I really
> > mean it when I wish you Qapla'!!!!
>
> jIQoch!  nenchoH ghaH neHchugh ghaH, vaj nentay naQ SIQnIS ghaH.  nentay
> taghDI', Hoch tuQHa'moH ghaH 'e' vIchup, 'ej yIQ'eghmoH.  'oy'naQ
> rurbogh *cattle prod* lo'nIS Hoch loDnI'.  vaj, 'oy'naQmey lo'taHvIS
> loDnI'pu', Hoch 'ul SIQ ghaH, 'ej tIqDaHvo' jachbej.
>
> luQaHrupchu' Qelpu' net Sov.  chaq SaHnIS je molwI'.
>
> qoH Da ghaH neH ghaH, yItungHa'!  HoH'eghchugh qoH SIplaHDI', mut
> 'ItlhmoH qoH.
>
> SKI: If he's gonna do it, he ought to do it right.
>
> NOTE: I really don't believe all I wrote, except the part about the
> death of fools.
> --
> Qob la' (tlh.w.D. quttaj ra'wI')
> tlhIngan Hol yejHaD qhojwI'