tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 22 14:35:15 1997

ICQ Klingons

This isn't directly Klingon language related, but it could help in a
way. I would suggest that people who want to talk klingon with others in
real time should use ICQ, this will allow klingon speakers to know when
others are on, and then start talking with each other.

Once people have ICQ numbers they should post them in their sigs, thus
allowing other to add them to their lists.

my UIN number for those with ICQ is: 2261781
Worf, Son of Moghs UIN is: 683024

DaH batlh majatlh