tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 22 12:16:47 1997

vegh

lI' pInma':

<<<
Scant seconds after we had been given this new word, two people at the
qep'a' (I honestly don't remember who now) formed an arch of their
outstretched arms.  I went through, emerging triumphantly on the
otherside, becoming the first person to truly use "vegh."

Thus, you can add "veghwI'" to the list of Klingon names (along with
'angghal, najwI', and DevwI') that I've been picking up since I get
involved in all of this.

;)

Lawrence

Don't forget the one used most at the qep'a': <vavoy>!

Dunqu' qep'a'maj!

     marqem, tlhIngan veQbeq la'Hom -- Heghbej ghIHmoHwI'pu'!
Subcmdr. Markemm, Klingon Sanitation Corps -- Death to Litterbugs!
**              Mark A. Mandel : [email protected]             **
    Dragon Systems, Inc. : speech recognition : +1 617 965-5200
 320 Nevada St., Newton, MA 02160, USA : http://www.dragonsys.com/
          Personal home page: http://world.std.com/~mam/

Back to archive top level