tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 21 19:30:14 1997

Re: TV coverage of the qep'a'

I don't know how many folks may have seen this, but a Philadelphia news crew
put together a piece on the qep'a' last Friday.  (It must have been a
slooooow news day since they got a two minute spot on the 6:00 news.)

Unfortunately (but not unexpectedly), the qep'a' was billed as a "local
Trekkie Convention."  Three SuvwI'pu' figured prominently and a snippet of
the Warrior's Anthem made it past the news team's "How odd!" response.  Ah
well, the price of fame...  rut yIHmey ghom Hoch.

BTW, who were these SuvwI'pu'? Having lurked on the list for two months, I'd
like to put faces to the names.

 -  'IwQel

Back to archive top level