tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 18 13:50:36 1997

nentay

I seem to have accidentally given you the wrong impression, which is my
mistake.  What I should have said is that I wish to attemp a "human
modification" of the Klingon Rite of Ascention Ritual.  I do not wish to kill
myself, and I really doubt that my parents would even let me attempt it.
 Perhaps more what I had in mind was more of tests of bravery and endurance,
but I'm not sure yet.  If you have any ideas, feel free to tell me,

taHjaj wo'

corre'noH

Back to archive top level