tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 17 19:40:17 1997

Re: Klingon font

FonsecavaD ghItlh Lieven:

>cha'logh DaghItlhnISbe'. It is just that he tries to show
>that you have to use different keys than letters. qar'a'?

No - look at the post I originally responded to - the same text is repeated,
footer and all! I wondered why his mailer writes it twice, not him. That's why
I put ghItlhlu', not DaghItlh.

Qermaq

FonsecavaD ghItlh Lieven:

>cha'logh DaghItlhnISbe'. It is just that he tries to show
>that you have to use different keys than letters. qar'a'?

No - look at the post I originally responded to - the same text is repeated,
footer and all! I wondered why his mailer writes it twice, not him. That's why
I put ghItlhlu', not DaghItlh.

Qermaq

See - like that?  qatlh cha'logh ghItlhlu'?

Back to archive top level