tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 18 07:20:37 1997

Re: Klingon font

> FonsecavaD ghItlh Lieven:
>
> >cha'logh DaghItlhnISbe'. It is just that he tries to show
> >that you have to use different keys than letters. qar'a'?
>
> No - look at the post I originally responded to - the same text is repeated,
> footer and all! I wondered why his mailer writes it twice, not him. That's why
> I put ghItlhlu', not DaghItlh.
>
> Qermaq
> See - like that?  qatlh cha'logh ghItlhlu'?

	Oh .. the mailer writes twice .. okay  .. this is because I'm using Microsoft Internet Explorer and I sent that msg in HTML format to use the pIqaD font. Any other mailer wich aren't configured to support HTML mail format, will duplicate the msgs.

	(I think it's very difficult  to write it in klingon)  :((

__
Eduardo Fonseca  || Belo Horizonte - Brasil
The brazilian' VGA Planets Home Page
http://www.Geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2460
yIlop! wa'leS chaq bIHegh

Back to archive top level