tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 17 10:17:44 1997

Re: KLBC: Smile (n)

> >I didn't remember seeing this discution here. Sorry if I'm redundant, but Is
> there a word >for the name: smile ? I tried: HaghlaH'ghargh or Haghpu'ghargh
> >I was looking for a good translation for:
> >{{{:-) (Klingon' smile)
>
> I think he's away for the week. I'm not supposed to give you grammatical
> advice, but I will remind you that we DO have a verb for smile - mon.

	Okay .. I'll add it in my TKD. Thanks.

> jIQuchmo', jImon.
>
> Now if you do want my input before everyone's back, re-post this w/o KLBC.
> Till then good luck and happy waiting!

	It's not necessary. This is enough for me!  Thanks!   But it's very funny seeing this list with few msgs. We receive about 80 msg per day and suddanly the volume of msg was reduced abruptly!   :)

__
Eduardo Fonseca  || Belo Horizonte - Brasil
The brazilian' VGA Planets Home Page
http://www.Geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2460
yIlop! wa'leS chaq bIHegh

Back to archive top level