tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 17 10:01:27 1997

Re: KLBC: jIH toDwI'

ghItlh [email protected]:

>Greetings from Holodeck Two;

nuqneH?

>I am translating my Icons on my Windows-Desktop.
>qI'meywIj vImughtaH
>Can I say jIH toDwI' as Screensaver?
>For Programs I said ghunghachmey...
>My aol-Internet-browser-eMail-Icon, I called QumwI'
>and for shut down computer I got mev De'wI'
>Can I say for my "Imersion Studies": tlhIngan Hol HaDmey
>muHwI'

In case you are unaware, SuStel is off for the week at the qep'a'. I would
love to offer help, but won't unless you wish to post this as a non-KLBC
question. I do not dare upset SuStel! He has helped me more than I can
count....He will be back after the weekend, so if you want to wait for him,
that is fine too.

>Hovjaj 97537.8

Daj! Are we 538/1000 thru 1997?

qaSDI' wej rep, chay' HovjajmeylIj DaghItlh?

Qermaq
Hovjaj 541.1 (vIparHa'! jImon!)

Back to archive top level