tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 16 21:20:43 1997

Re: klinzhai.ttf = pIqaD ?

>--------------50E84D441C32
>
>[email protected] wrote:
>>
>> --PART.BOUNDARY.0.28175.emout05.mail.aol.com.869085784
>>
>> I found a TrueTypeFont somewhere on the internet that sort of looks
like the
>> Klingon writing system, and I can even see some similarities with the
one in
>> the KLI homepage. But, most of them are mirrored or upside down. I
attached
>> the file to this mail, so you can see it. (22 KB)
>>
>> Does anybody know another TTF File that shows the pIqaD ?
>>
>> muHwI'
>> Hovjaj 97538.8
>>
>I found a file called Klingon NG that has all but 7,8,9,0 in pIqad.
I've
>attached a zipped file with a copy of the program.  To get the correct
>letters you have to use the capital letters.  Also for q=K, ng=F, and
>tlh=X.  The numbers 1-7 use the shift version of those letters.

I found a pIqaD font on compuserve which mapped perfectly to the KLI
pIqaD font, but I don't have access to it at the mo. So if there is
anyone on here who has access to compuserve they should look though the
files for Klingon and they should find it {{:-)