tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 16 14:31:43 1997

Shatner on Space Cadets

 At first I thought he must have decided it was "below" him, but then I
noticed how hot they all looked (Shatner's face was red and Craig Charles
was dripping with sweat).  Incidently, he wasn't *not* wearing the uniform,
he had simply removed the outer (coloured) bit - like Worf when he has to
fight in "By Inferno's Light".

Did any one else think that some of those guys were a bit in awe of
Shatner's presence - perhaps that's why only one of them answered any
questions.

Also, does any one know who the two men on Charles' team were? - Shatner had
Hattie Hayridge and the Blue Team captain.

Finally, how much did people actually *like* the program?

        Duncan

Sorry about the mistake, my mind's a mush at the mo' with school and all,
but
hey, did you watch it? Notice how Shatner wasn't in the uniform?

Back to archive top level