tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 16 14:29:13 1997

Re: pIcaD

In an eMail of 16.07.97  20:19:49, [email protected] wrote:
>Greetings!
>
>I have the klinzai font installed in my machine, but I notice they quite
>differente the pIcaD.gif on KLI. Which one is the official pIcaD?
>
>If you are using MSIE, you will probably see it in pIcaD
>
>klingon

first of all:  it is spelled pIqaD, with a "q".
We don't use a "c" to write Klingon ("ch" is a sound on its own).
ghItlhtaHvIS tlhIngan Hol *c* wIlo'be'.

*qay'bogh Doch*lIj   rap  *qay'bogh Doch*wIj
My problem is the same as your problem.

pIqaD vIHaDchu'pu'.  *ttf*-pIqaD vItu'pu' 'e' 'oHrapbe'.
I had been studying the KLI-pIqaD, and then I found a TTF file which doesn't
match at all.

QaQ tlhIngan Hol yejHaD pIqaD 'e' vISovbe'.
I really HAVE NO IDEA about which one is the right pIqaD, but I guess it is
the one at the KLI since it looks closer to the movies and what I have seen
so far from other tlhIngan Hol ghojwI'pu'

muHwI'
StarDate 97538.9

Back to archive top level