tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 16 14:33:45 1997

Re: klinzhai.ttf = pIqaD ?

[email protected] wrote:

> --PART.BOUNDARY.0.28175.emout05.mail.aol.com.869085784
>
> I found a TrueTypeFont somewhere on the internet that sort of looks like the
> Klingon writing system, and I can even see some similarities with the one in
> the KLI homepage. But, most of them are mirrored or upside down. I attached
> the file to this mail, so you can see it. (22 KB)
>
> Does anybody know another TTF File that shows the pIqaD ?
>
> muHwI'
> Hovjaj 97538.8

I found a file called Klingon NG that has all but 7,8,9,0 in pIqad. I've
attached a zipped file with a copy of the program.  To get the correct
letters you have to use the capital letters.  Also for q=K, ng=F, and
tlh=X.  The numbers 1-7 use the shift version of those letters.

klintng.zip

Back to archive top level