tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 15 07:37:54 1997

A German Question/ein Deutscher Frage (was RE: Go back three spaces...)

ja' Neal Schermerhorn:

> Ah... German? Anyone able to respond in kind?

luq vInID

<...veQ vIteqta'...>
**********************
> ghItlh Martin Wilhelm Leidig ([email protected]):
>
> >Hallo, Netzmeister!
Hello Netmaster!

> >Danke f�r die freundliche Einladung, ich werde �mal sehen, ob ich
> Zeit habe.
Thanks for the kind invitation, I will have to see if I have the time.

> >Aber zuvor ein paar Fragen:
But first a couple of questions:

> >Warum hing die BNV-Mail hinten an einer Mail aus der Mailing-Liste
> f�r
> >klingonische Sprache dran (s.u.) - kann das am Crash liegen? BTW:
> sch�n,
> >da� das Filesystem wieder funzt, Danke!
Why does the BNV-Mail lag behind a Mail from the KLI mailing list -
could it be the result of a Crash? BTW: Nice that the Filesystem
(works?) again, Thanks.
[couldn't find "funzt". BTB shortened var of "funktioniert"]

> >Warum h�ngt ganz hinten die gleiche Mail nochmal als HTML dran - noch
> ein
> >Crash-Unfall?
Why does the same mail lag so far behind one sent by HTML - another
Crash-accident ?

> >Servus!
So long!

> >-Martin Wilhelm Leidig aka Moss-

Hovjaj 97537.60
> ramqu'! ramqu'! jatlh qup. ramqu' Hoch'e'.
>                                                 Eccl. 12:8
> Soqra'tIS              [email protected]

Back to archive top level