tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 14 04:59:39 1997

KLBC: Good bye (for now) and thanks!

nuqneH,

jIQapta' vaj tlhIngan HolwIj vIqeqlaHbe'pu'
I've been working (on my tests... I don't know how to translate this!),
so I couldn't practice my tlhIngan Hol.

'ej DaH QI'lop jIH {:)
And now I'm going on holiday :)
(yes, lots of doubts about this sentence :)! )

qaSDI' *October* jIchegh 'ej jIghojqa'
I will came back in October and continue my learning

choQaHmo' qatlho'!!!
I thank you for helping me!!!

not batlhlIj' HurghchoHbe'jaj !
May your honor never grow dim!