tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 11 22:09:30 1997

Re: Space Cadets

>Has any one in the UK seen the recent adverts for a series called
>"Space Cadets" - they are spoken in Klingon.  It is presented by Greg
>Proops with Craig Charles and some other guy, and the first guest
>appears to be William Shatner.  I haven't looked over the >tlhingan-Hol
but it can be found at:

va'. Thats always the way.. when they have an advert in Klingon on TV, I
happen to be in the states! Can someone video it for me?? even if it's
just for the comedy factor! {{-;)

|   'elren HoD, IKC q'rataq, KWS | [email protected]    |
|     'ej Sarq Hurgh lIgh lIghwI' Hurgh 'e' vIlegh      |
| 'ej Hegh 'oH lIghwI' pong'e' 'ej rop 'oH Sarq pong'e' |
Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com

Back to archive top level