tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 11 21:55:17 1997

Yet another update to New Words

~mark and everyone,

Yet another update to the New Words List awaits in the /INCOMING
directory at ftp.kli.org for your (~mark's} magical maintenance
maneuvers. This one has lots of corrections members of this list
have been kind enough to send me (and patient enough for me to
get around to). And I even sent it as an ASCII file first time!

As you see more problems, please let me know. For those just
looking for additions, you should note that I fixed an earlier
blunder where I falsely listed {woj} with {Say'qu'moH}'s
definition. HIvqa' veqlargh!

charghwI'

Back to archive top level