tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 11 17:04:47 1997

KLIBG: I need some help with a tato

I need some help wiht this, seeing as how I willbe living with the outcome
for the rest of my days.

I have been studying the langauge some in the last few weeks, enough to
know I am going to need a few weekends of solid study to get my feet
firmly planted in it. In the mean time, I have gotten the gestalt of the
language well enough to want to get a tato of a rather personal nature .

Basicaly its a celebration and a reminder of some changes Ive been going
thru recetly. I want it in tlhingan to realt drive the point home.

the gist of what i want on my tato is "I honor myself". The english is not
strong enough to get the full forceof it.

So far I have come up with this

                       jIquv'eghmoHtAh

I cause myself honor (constantly)

basicaly that I cuase myself honor continusly.

Is this on the right track

Also, im planning on having it done in pIqaD.

thnaks for all your help on this

Back to archive top level