tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 11 13:45:20 1997

Re: lutHomwIj

>>Qo'noSDaq ram tam. ........
>...........<maj HoHvetlh> jatlh 'ej ngemDaq ngab tlhIngan SuvwI'.
>
> I got:
>It is quiet on QonoS.  A lone Human walks in the forest.  (He/She)
finds a
>rock.  (He/She) sits on the rock.  (He/She) places a cigerette in
(his/her)
>mouth and it burns.  (He/She) is a rebel.  (He/She) sees the moons
>brightness.  The Klingon warrior walks from the forest.  The Human sees
>(him/her).  (He/She) says,"What do you want?"  "I'm hunting and I want
>nothing" the warrior replies.  (He/She) laughs.  The Human drops
(his/her)
>cigerette.  (He/She) jumps from the rock and (he/she) runs.  The
warrior
>jumps at the Human.  The warrior stabs the Human.  The Human cries out
and
>(he/she) dies.  The warrior stands and says,"Success!!"  (He/She)
>says,"That kill was good" and the Klingon warrior disappears into the
>forest.

Thats all right, but you missed out a few lines... they where:
<SoH 'Iv> jatlh SuvwI'. <lotlhwI' jIH 'ej 'avwI'pu'vo'
vIqettaH> jatlh Human. <jISov> jatlh SuvwI'.

>You should have had at the beggining: "ngemDaq yIt Human loD/be' mob" A
>lone Human male/female walks in the forest".  This would have left no
>confusion over male/female.

HIvqa' veqlargh. I thought about that.. but then it sliped my mind..

>Also,"maSDaq wov legh" I think is a little
>confusing.  I would add,"maSDaq wov legh ghoH" to make it,"(He/She)
sees
>the moon's brightness".  All in all, very good.
><*Cody* jatlh "Qapla 'ej qengtaH".>  Cody says,"Success and carry on"

hmm... I don't get your last sentance...
I see the speech marks... but if you removed them and I don't remember
Klingon having them, you would have:

Succes says ,"Cody", and carry on....

There was a bit thing about "jatlh" and talking just the other day,
and thought it had to be the other way around..

|   'elren HoD, IKC q'rataq, KWS | [email protected]    |
|     'ej Sarq Hurgh lIgh lIghwI' Hurgh 'e' vIlegh      |
| 'ej Hegh 'oH lIghwI' pong'e' 'ej rop 'oH Sarq pong'e' |
Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com

Back to archive top level