tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 10 10:06:34 1997

ride to qep'a' from Boston area

I will be driving to the <qep'a' loSDIch> on Wednesday, July 16,
and returning on Sunday, July 20.  My home base is Framingham,
which is about half an hour west of Boston on the Massachusetts
Turnpike.

On the return half I will also be transporting my son, whom I will
be picking up at camp in central Pennsylvania on Friday.  This
means that either:

1.  I can take a passenger down but not up again; or

2.  I can take a passenger round-trip but the return half will be
significantly more crowded; or

3.  I will have to negotiate with my wife to take the van instead
of the car.

I can't tell at this point which of these alternatives will be the
case.  If you're interested in riding with me despite the current
uncertainty, email me at either [email protected] (home) or the
address below (work).

This document (except for the Klingon text) was created with
Dragon Systems' NaturallySpeaking.

     marqem, tlhIngan veQbeq la'Hom -- Heghbej ghIHmoHwI'pu'!
Subcmdr. Markemm, Klingon Sanitation Corps -- Death to Litterbugs!
**              Mark A. Mandel : [email protected]             **
    Dragon Systems, Inc. : speech recognition : +1 617 965-5200
 320 Nevada St., Newton, MA 02160, USA : http://www.dragonsys.com/
          Personal home page: http://world.std.com/~mam/

Back to archive top level