tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 09 12:51:00 1997

Re: De''e' neHbogh charghwI'

charghwI' wrote:
: According to Robyn Stewart:
: >Did I miss this new information during my tlhIngan Hol downtime or
: >did I just never notice its significance before? What is the source?
:
: Pardon my repetition, but it all came from the Skybox crard
: about Worf's sash. II don't have access to my ddatabase just
: now, and this keyboaard jay' is drivinig me maw'qu'! I REFUSE
: to go back an d ediit all these extra characters!

             T.N.G. EPISODES SERIES (4th SEASON): CARD S20
                         Ha'quj   Klingon Sash

qorDu'Daj tuq 'oS Ha'quj'e' tuQbogh wo'rIv.  tuQtaHvIS Hem.  ghaHvaD quHDaj
qawmoH.

The sash that Worf wears is a symbol of his family's house. He wears it
proudly as a reminder of his heritage.

-- Voragh

Back to archive top level