tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 08 12:43:52 1997

Re: KLBC: Decisiveness

> SuStel,
>
> I have been toiling over how to say "Decisiveness". My best guess is
> something like "wuqlaHghach". But yet I think that -egh should be in there
> also, because decisiveness is the ability of one to decide. So maybe it
> should be "wuqeghlaHghach" "wughach" more or less would mean decision plus
> -laH it would mean "able to make a decision" plus -egh it would mean "one's
> ability to make a decision" Did I mess up anywhere in there?
>
> Kontay

Now, Tony, as operator of the Postal Course *I* know when you are trying
to get help from the list.....That's okay....I admire your gile.

"Decisivenss" *is* a word in the Postal Course where I am trying to
instruct in the use of <-ghach>.

BTW <wuqlaHghach> is acceptable for the Postal Course.

David
--
 David Barron,  [email protected] ||       Hoch lup yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course      ||       qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level