tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 08 12:04:08 1997

KLBC: Decisiveness

SuStel,

I have been toiling over how to say "Decisiveness". My best guess is
something like "wuqlaHghach". But yet I think that -egh should be in there
also, because decisiveness is the ability of one to decide. So maybe it
should be "wuqeghlaHghach" "wughach" more or less would mean decision plus
-laH it would mean "able to make a decision" plus -egh it would mean "one's
ability to make a decision" Did I mess up anywhere in there?

Kontay

Back to archive top level