tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 08 13:29:04 1997

Re: KLBC: Decisiveness

You never said I couldn't. Nobody else  within 200 miles of me has any
interest in tlhIngan Hol. And you said yourself in our last correspondence
to join this list. So I did. I figured that if I could get over that little
stumbling block then I could save your time and my time by not having it
wrong and then you wouldn't have to return it and I wouldn't have to
correct it and send it back to you.

Anyway about usage of <-ghach> qatlho' and in the future I will refrain
from trying to get help from the list. qatlhIj.

Back to archive top level