tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 06 17:57:34 1997

Re: Analysis of new Skybox cards

Alan Anderson wrote:

> I received my copy of HolQeD with this new vocabulary (plus the other
> two words previewed from the new Okrand book) less than four hours
> after I had printed out my newly updated pocket dictionary.  While it
> is nice to have fresh vocabulary, especially when it's as useful as
> {'ab} seems to be, it looks like I'm fated always to have handwritten
> entries in the paper copy. :-/

I'll be adding the new words this week, and printing out a new version
next Monday or Tuesday.  I knew the Season Six card set was out, so I
knew we'd be getting new words... I just didn't know the floodgates
would open this wide before September!

--
Qob la' (tlh.w.D. quttaj ra'wI')
tlhIngan Hol yejHaD qhojwI'