tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 06 11:46:08 1997

Help KLBC: tamqu' pa'wIj

Will Cody said:

> I tried to translate the story tamqu' pa'wIj, and I didn't do very well.
I made some errors... My intent was:

Usually, it's noisy at home. While my sister and my mother listen to *Rush
Limbaugh*, I listen to *Radio KAOS*.  While not watching *Barney*, 3 girls
quarrel usually.  We have three telephones and they're always ringing.  We
have old *yippy chihuahua* who hates children and men.  The *chihuahua*
growls when my sister's husband comes home.

Two days ago most of my family took a trip to Kansas to visit Patrick's
family.

My mother, chihuahua, and I are enjoying the quiet...

My sister is pregnant again. *Patric* and *Leslie* seem to want a big
family.

> motlh, chuSqu' juHwIj.  *Radio KAOS* vIQoytaHvIS *Rush Limbaugh* QoytaH
> SoSwI' be'nI'wI' je.

> motlh Sol wej puqbe'pu' *Barney* bejtaHvIS.  wej
> ghogh HablI'mey DIghaj

> reH maHvaD ghum

>  *'yippy' chihuahua* qan wIghaj.
> loDpu' puqpu' je muS.

> juHmajDaq cheghDI' be'nI'wI' loDnal, pub *chihuahua*
> ghogh.

> cha'Hu' mej HochHom qorDu'wIj.  *Patrick* qorDu' SuchmeH, *Kansas*Daq
leng.

> tam 'e' wItIv SoS *chihuahua* jIH je.
>
> tugh chuSqu'qa'.  yatlhqa' be'nI'.  qorDu' tIn neHlaw' *Leslie* *Patrick*
> je

Back to archive top level