tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 28 15:01:36 1997

RE: IGNORE LAST MESSAGE

January 27, 1997 7:20 PM EST, jatlh Katie:

> Please ignore the last message I wrote called Re: Stop This C---. I
> didn't mean to send it to the list.

It happens to the best of us.  The appropriate thing to do is to issue a
replacement proverb to restore your honor . . .

> If any one here has seen TNG Emissary could you tell me the translation
> of what Riker says to K'Ehleyr in Klingon.

It's a very, very badly pronounced version of

nuqneH?  qaleghneS.
What do you want?  I am honored to see you.

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level