tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 28 13:11:32 1997

Re: A History Teacher Said to me...

> Since finding out I am a trekker, my History teacher has been making silly
> remarks, vulcan saluts, 'beam me up scotty' etc. He passed me in the corridor
> and said
>
> <tach nach tOr>.
>
> I wonderd if this was anything or just an excuse to bug me. ~And anyone who
> can talk ths good a Klingon can't hate Startrek as much as he claims?

     "Bar head kneel"?  I think he was probably just talking gibberish and
happened upon some Klingon words by pure chance.

wIvqu', law'wI'pu'vaD Holtej jIH
| Thaddaeus Vick, Linguist to the Masses |    [email protected]  -or-    |
|                                        |     [email protected]      |
| I could be wrong.  After all, there's  |                           |
|      a first time for everything.      | http://www.crl.com/~dvick |