tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 28 12:23:37 1997

Re: A History Teacher Said to me...

> Since finding out I am a trekker, my History teacher has been making
silly
> remarks, vulcan saluts, 'beam me up scotty' etc. He passed me in the
corridor
> and said
>
> <tach nach tOr>.
>
> I wonderd if this was anything or just an excuse to bug me. ~And anyone
who
> can talk ths good a Klingon can't hate Startrek as much as he claims?

It doesn't look that good to me.  The most I can make out of this is:

		tach nach tor:  "Saloon head kneel."

Either your teacher was trying to say something and said it badly, or he
was just taking the opportunity to bug you.

SuSvaj

Back to archive top level