tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 14 12:02:48 1997

KLBC: tea for two

In my first post, I asked how I would say "What kind of tea do you
want?" (a question that I commonly ask my wife in the evenings). SuStel,
like a good instructor, said that I should try it first. So, I took a
step back and decided to start with a common but simple dialog that
occurs between my wife and me regularly:

Q: Dargh DaneH'a'?  |  Do you want some tea?