tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 14 05:03:34 1997

Speaking of new words...

 > Lawrence, I hope you are reading this. A session of Klingon
 > lexicography  is not only intreaging but needed. Scence Klingon is a
 > real langauage (tho not a "living" language) we have to keep up with
 > it.

Not only that, but I'm *really* curious as to how many jokes (real or
potential) others have found among Okrand's word choices.  I can't help but
wonder how many there might be of the {DaS}/"boot" kind that I wouldn't pick
up on because of not knowing the other languages.

I count at least 30 entries I have tagged as jokes for various reasons....

Qob la' (tlh.w.D. quttaj ra'wI')
tlhIngan Hol yejHaD qhojwI'

Back to archive top level