tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 12 23:17:40 1997

Re: Hello (son of)

In a message dated 97-01-11 22:33:39 EST, ~mark writes:

<< >I remember *SoSchIm* from an episode of Star Trek TNG, but do we have it
 >from a more canonical source?  If not, we should probably leave it alone.

 Argh, teach me to trust an unfamiliar word quoted with no source by peHruS!
 That's (part of) what happened with 'I'.  At any rate, the comments about
 it still hold, except they now should be preceded with "if it were a
 word..."

So, is {SoSchIm} not canon.  After all, it has been in use.  We even get it
from TNG.  Perhaps we need a clearer statement of what is canon, then.  I am
inclined to use just about everything we see on this listserv.

peHruS

Back to archive top level