tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 11 19:03:47 1997

Re: Sorta new

I like this. However, I think that I should have phrased my question
> differently. I want to create an end-of-transmission screem, like the
ones
> that we see all the time on the Star Trek shows.

In the DS9 episode "Broken Link" we saw a transmission from ghawran issuing
an ultimatum to withdraw from the Archainus area.  At the end of this
transmission he signed off with "Long live the Empire".  I like this idea.
Your end-of-transmission scream could be *taH jaj wo'!*

SuSvaj

Back to archive top level