tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 10 09:32:18 1997

Sorta new

Greetings!

My name is Thornton, and I am sorta new to the list. I subscribed for
a few months in 1994, but I got so busy with work that I didn't have
much time for hobbies.

Anyway, I am trying to choose a Klingon name for myself and would like
some suggestions to go along with my own thoughts. My full name is
Thornton Terrell Rose, and my profession is software developer. So far,
I like "te'roS", "troS", "So'roS", and "terel".

Also, I would like to ask some questions:

1. What would be the Klingon way to answer the phone? Just say "nuqneH"?

2. What is the Klingon equivalent to "End Transmission" at the end
of a message or communique?

3. How do I say "This is a test."? (Perhaps re-phrase as "I am testing."?)

4. How would I ask someone "What kind of tea do you want?"?

Qapla'

Thornton

Back to archive top level