tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 07 08:34:49 1997

Re: SPEAK AND HEAR KLINGON LIVE ON THE WEB!!!

> To use the KLI Talker page on our website you will need the following:
>
>        Pentium Processor
>        Windows 95 windowing system
>        At least 16MB of memory
>        SoundBlaster 16 or compatible 16-bit sound card with Windows 95
>        driver
>        14.4k bps modem (28.8k bps recommended)
>        Microphone and speakers (or headset)
>        At least 13MB free disk space
>        VGA or SVGA support
>        Netscape Navigator (version 3.0 or higher) or Microsoft Windows
>        Internet Explorer (version 3.0 of higher)

Three quarters of these I don't have nor do I have the $1000 at hand to
upgrade.

Hope you have a fun time

david
--
 David Barron,  [email protected] ||       Hoch lup yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course      ||       qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level