tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 05 23:26:10 1997

Re: name question

<< *voq* isn't a noun.  It doesn't mean "Faith".  It means "To have faith
in".
  I see your point about the dubious nature of *voqlu'wI' *.  I'm afraid the
 only other thing I can think of would be *voqwI' *, "One who trusts."  This
 may actually be more in keeping with the spirit of her name, but it doesn't
 sound very Klingon.   On the other hand, there is *HarwI' *, "Believer."

 I hope we haven't confused you to badly Caryn.

 SuSvaj >>

Hello Caryn

You do NOT have to choose a noun for your name.  You may choose anything you
want.  It does not even have to conform to grammar rules!!

peHruS

Back to archive top level