tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 27 08:50:43 1997

Re: Must....Learn....Now!!!

: I would like a class in Klingon and a chance to speak face to face with
: klingon experts. Pronounciation is important.
: Let me know if this can be done on the Internet
:
: Qo'NeS K'Mpec

Indeed it can if you have the right hardware. Go take a look at the Klingon
Language Institute's OnLive! Talker page at:
     http://www.kli.org/kli/talker.shtml
for full instructions on how to download the necessary software.

>From the introduction:
"Thanks to Talker technology, Klingonists can now hold actual, real-time
vocal conversations over the Internet. Using this new medium, we hope to
hold virtual meetings and benefit from hearing the voices of other speakers,
give lectures and lessons, and more. Join in!"

-- Voragh

Back to archive top level