tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 27 04:53:47 1997

Re: Must....Learn....Now!!!

[email protected] wrote:

>                        Postage paid by: [Image]

>      Me too, I have the dictionary, and a microscopic knoledge of the
> language, but you can't really learn a language from a dictionary, I would
> like to take a class. I am probobly in the exact situation that Cody is in,
> except I live in upstate New York, a few miles out from Albany.
I totally agree with you SkyWaltzer
I would like a class in Klingon and a chance to speak face to face with
klingon experts
Pronounciation is important
Let me know if this can be done on the Internet
Qo'NeS K'Mpec

Back to archive top level