tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 27 16:35:18 1997

RE: Must....Learn....Now!!!

A few people wrote:

> >      Me too, I have the dictionary, and a microscopic knoledge of the
> > language, but you can't really learn a language from a dictionary, I would
> > like to take a class. I am probobly in the exact situation that Cody is
in,
> > except I live in upstate New York, a few miles out from Albany.
> I totally agree with you SkyWaltzer
> I would like a class in Klingon and a chance to speak face to face with
> klingon experts
> Pronounciation is important
> Let me know if this can be done on the Internet
> Qo'NeS K'Mpec

If any of you have the correct requirements (Pentium computer, Windows 95,
etc.), you can join me on the KLI's Talker site every Thursday at 9:00 PM EST.
 We'll be able to hear each other, and work on pronunciation, as well as
grammar and vocabulary.

Go to the KLI's homepage (http://www.kli.org) and click on the Onlive Talker
link.  The page has a list of requirements and links to download the software.

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level