tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 23 12:43:29 1997

Re: Last Call!!!

On Sun, 23 Feb 1997 11:23:16 -0800, you wrote:

::On 21 Feb 97 at 19:46, Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen wrote:
::
::> The 1997 KLI Membership Directory will begin layout the first week in
::> March.  If you still haven't mailed back your directory postcard (and let's
::> face it, you've had five months!) the absolute deadline is Monday, March
::> 1st to get it in.
::
::As one who THIINKS he sent in the card, I'dlike to ask if there is
::any way to check and be certain?  I don't seem to have it about
::with my HolQed issues. (Of course it is possible that my targh ate
::it.)
::
::Is it OK to send the info in again?  And if so, could you post the
::questions to the list, so I could type up a card and send it in?
::
nuq De' bIpoQ

I wasn't a member in September so I did not get a postcard, I am a
member now though.

Im in the UK - what information do you need, exactly?  I would rarther
like to be in the directory..

Thanks.

--
QI'HoS  (Kirosh)  KLI #H1026